In early 2020, a new infection started making headlines in the newspaper all over the world because of the unprecedented speed of its transmitted.From its starting in a food market in Wuhan, China, in December 2019, after that, 25 people have died from coronavirus in China, while more than 800 people have been affected in at least ten countries. Its also spread outside of China. According to experts, at least 10 thousand people have fallen victim to this virus. He has also warned that at least two people killed in 100 cases. in this blog we also discuss SYMPTOMS OF CORONA VIRUS (covid-19)
The 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV), officially named as COVID-19 by the WHO, has spread to more than 120 countries, including China. More than one-third of the COVID-19 cases are currently outside China.
Indians are canceling their plans to visit China. Scientists say the deadly new virus that spreads across Asia is more dangerous than it was thought to be. Anyone who has been infected by this virus can cover it with just a simple cough or sneeze.
What is coronavirus?
Coronavirus is a virus that can affect animals and humans both and make them sick .then spread person to person. In addition to COVID-19, It is an RNA virus, it breaks into cells inside a body and uses them to renew itself. The coronavirus is developing in Wuhan, China, like never before.
What are the symptoms of corona virus covid-19 infection?
The coronavirus causes a moderate infection in the respiratory tract, as commonly seen in the common cold. Although the symptoms of this disease are prevalent and no person is suffering from the coronavirus,
SYMPTOMS OF CORONA VIRUS COVID-19
- running nose
- Severe headache
- Cough and phlegm
- Throat pain
- Feeling sick
- Hard to take a long breath
- Body aches
How to stop the coronavirus from spreading?
Necessary steps need to be taken to prevent the spread of this deadly coronavirus. The WHO has also given some guidelines to prevent the spread of this fatal disease.
– Monitoring of sick patients properly
– Respiratory means if you see symptoms of respiratory disease, stay away from it
– don’t travel to one place to another place where the disease has spread
– Wash hands thoroughly and takes care of hands cleanliness
– Keep your nose and mouth covered well while coughing or sneezing
– Don’t touch your eyes, nose, and mouth repeatedly with your hands and fingers without handwash,
– Avoid touching stop shaking hands in a public place, public transport try to NAMASTE
What causes a coronavirus infection?
Humans first affect with coronavirus from contact with animals. Then, it can be transmitted from humans to humans. bats are the primary source of this disease
The COVID-19 virus can be grown through contact with several human fluids, such as droplets in sneezing or cough. It also is effective by touching something an infected person has touched and then touching your hand to your mouth, nose, or eyes.
Can the CORONAVIRUS covid-19 cause death?
Although the coronavirus starts as a common cold or a cold or pneumonia, if the case becomes more worst, this infection can affect to the severe respiratory symptoms, kidney failure, or many organ failures, which can cause death.
What is the treatment of CORONAVIRUS covid-19 ?
No vaccine available in the market to fight with this disease. Still, the officials of NIH, the National Institute of Health of America, have announced that vaccines made to fight against the epidemic of viral pneumonia spread due to the coronavirus. And soon its human trial i.e., the prosecution will start on humans. Apart from this, it handles like a common cold disease in which it needs to take a lot of rest, to eat more fluids, and to get a fever and sore throat medicine.
COVID-19 seems to cause more severe symptoms in older adults and people with underlying health conditions, such as chronic heart or lung conditions.
If you find any symptoms of CORONAVIRUS covid-19, follow this protocol:
- Calculate how sick you are. Ask yourself how likely it is that you came into contact with the coronavirus. You live in a country that has affected by this, or if you’ve recently traveled to one country to another country, you may be at an increased chance of coronavirus.
- Visit your doctor. If you see some symptoms, don’t be a delay, first call your doctor. Many hospitals are helping people to call or use live chat instead of coming into a clinic. Your doctor will examine your symptoms and work with local health executives, and then they decide you need to test or not.
- Stay home. If you have symptoms of COVID-19 or different types of viral infection, stay home and get at least 2day rest and also sleep 7 hours minimum. Be sure to stay away from people and avoid giving items like drinking glasses, tools, keyboards, and phones.
Please keep the following things in mind for daily tours
1. Caution is the only protection
2. Don’t travel in A.C. bus or train
3. Avoid going to the barbershop
4. Keep a proper distance from people with cough and cold
5. Take out tea or other food items in the disposal
6. Use your home’s chadar and blankets while staying in the hotel
7. Use paper soap and sanitizer; hand wash with soap for at least 20 seconds
8. At least touch your eyes, mouth, and nose
9. On arrival at home, bathing and other family members came after bathing.
10. Stay away from another country people
11. Avoid cold things (ice cream, cold drink)
12. Take basil, Giloy regularly
Please take the time to send this information to your love ones.share it