- Secret Facts on Deepika Padukone Only the Experts Know About
- Deepika Padukone Age is 34
- Fitness Mantra
- Diet plan
- Deepika Padukone First movie
- Deepika Padukone Yoga Routine
When it comes to playing a character in a film, no one can be acting the way Deepika Padukone works. This is the fact not only in the movie Deepika Padukone also known for her fit body. Guys let Read down below to find her fitness secrets.
When it gets to historical movies like Padmavati, everything from the decoration to the dresses have to be perfectly suited to the time they define. And the same goes for the stars who are Choice for roles. Showing just how dedicated one has to be to balance the strength of a lead character as huge as queen Padmavati, Deepika Padukone worked according to a tailor-made diet and exercise management for the movie.and also a deepika padukone yoga routine is more importance in daily life
With the supervision of celebrity fitness trainer and Pilates expert, Yasmin Karachiwala, Deepika had crafted a brand new, Padmavati workout management to suit the movie’s needs.
Now the Deepika Padukone new movie is Chhapaak: she said It’s the most hardened movie I have ever done in my film career. Deepika is performing the role of acid attack survivor Laxmi Agarwal in Chhapaak.
Deepika Padukone’s first film om Shanti om after movie fans Call her Shanti Priya; you guys don’t forget the role of Piku or Masatani this two-character i love the most, Deepika Padukone is the one of the most strong personality and best actresses of Bollywood and now Hollywood too. This actress is known for her excellent acting skills. She doesn’t forget about her charm face and Separates from obtaining a superb actress title, Deepika is also known for her fitness lifestyles.
DEEPIKA RANVEER LOVE LIFE IMAGES
The beautiful actress who has a high figure and it’s not easy to get she works hard to maintain it. Being a south Indian, she loves food a lot; she decides to follow a healthy and mindful diet daily. They are two reasons to support this first career of acting, second to overcome from depression. In 2014 she was suffering from depression so maintain a healthy diet plan is the best decision of life, She tells about in discussion with tv shows,
She admitted that she doesn’t have just one sweet tooth. All her teeth are sweet.
I love Deepika Padukone a lot If you one of those who love Deepika too and you also want to get a fitness level like her, Deepika Padukone’s age is 34 but look like a teen girl then
Let’s read below some diet tips and exercise tips of Deepika Padukone yoga routine
Here’s How Deepika manages her figure by following these steps religiously.
Deepika Padukone metabolism has a very good and preferably of having three meals in a day; she tries to make to have six small meals in the day. She combines essential food items like rich in proteins, fiber, omega-3 fatty acids, complex carbs, and vitamins in her diet.
Most of the time they follow a routine but sometimes skip a meal due to shoot or some other work, she drinks 3/4 liter water in a day and also takes this juices to hydrate herself by drinking buttermilk, coconut water, fresh fruit juice, and water.
Deepika Padukone Diet plan
- MORNING- I am having a glass of warm water with honey and lime.
- Breakfast– Deepika takes Two egg whites, three idlis or one large plain dosa and Upma or quinoa in alternate.
- Snack – a large bowl of fresh fruit.
- Lunch- she has love non-veg food a lot. The fish or chicken is part of the daily routine.
- Dinner- Deepika try to have her dinner at 7-8 pm and has take both Roti and veggies or salad. Every fan of Deepika is known that a sweet tooth; she likes to have one piece of dark chocolate.
In her offshoots day, Deepika likes to eating Ghar ka khana. She is regular eating homemade food, including Roti, green vegetables, mixed dal, combination with veg raita.
Now talk about working out in the gym; she is not a gym lady. she only works in the gym when she needs to change her exercise routine. or Deepika Padukone yoga
She also loves to go to the gym when she is on tour or has a busy day. If she’s not on tour, she workout daily, and it continues her healthy and ever ready fitness plan.
Deepika’s Diet Rules
- Don’t eat overeating
- Right food at the right time
- Do not deny yourself
- Mix fruits and veggies in any type in your diet
- Say No to rice after 7 pm
Deepika Padukone Yoga
Deepika Padukone gives a lot of importance to yoga in her life, be it for developing her body flexibility or just for mental rest. Every day at 6 o’clock, she wakes up to do her regular stretching and yoga asanas. Her yoga session is a mixture of ten repetitions of Surya namaskars followed by marjariasana (cat pose), Sarvangasana (shoulder stand), virabhadrasana (warrior pose), deep breathing, pranayama, and meditation.
- Take a look:
- Breakfast: Low-fat milk, two egg whites or dosa, idli, and Rawa Upma
- Lunch: Chapattis, fresh vegetables, grilled fish
- Evening snack: Filter coffee, nuts, and dry fruits
- Dinner: Vegetables, chapattis, fresh green salads and seasonal fruits, coconut water or fresh fruit juice and some dark chocolate as dessert