I’ll tell you one thing that will make you smarter over time.🤔Smart people don’t do different things; they see things differently.😎🐱🏍Try seeing things from a different perspective. If everyone sees it in one way, try viewing it the other way forcefully.🤸♀️
Top 21 habits to become smart people🏋️♀️😎
- Focus on your food and drink while eating and drinking.
Try to avoid using your smartphone or watching television while eating.
- Cut off From social media spend time with yourself.
- don’t forget that alcohol is potent than your stomach doesn’t play with your body always try to limit your drink.
- Delete candy crush and play any mind teaser game or sit
20 minutes for meditation.
- Prefer Quora over Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Understand that society will always criticize your plan if you are sure for your dream goal to go for it. one day this society will appreciate you
- Need for knowledge, not people.
- Always don’t say yes Learn to Say NO.
- Read at least ten pages of books every day.
- You fell, you cut your hand, you cry, also it becomes fixed after some time. The same formula applies to your heart will heal. Important Note: Heart is the most powerful muscle in your body.
- Avoid pornography, and also Ekta Kapoor shows, and it causes disturbances.
- Never change your mother tongue, to impress other
- Learn to laugh while life punches you to cry.
- Nevermore compromise at the value of self-respect. Compromise where it is essential.
- If you stay polite always then people will use you.
- Start a Podcast at before bedtime like- Hustle Science, The Vishal Gondal Show, On purpose with jay Shetty
- Go With Date Someone Smarter Than You
- Always care about the clothes and accessories you wear. Price doesn’t matter, cleanliness/freshness matters.
- Don’t talk about your weaknesses in public; act on them in secret.
- Smart people don’t take setbacks and losers they welcome and hug them with open abilities and learn from the failures.
- Do Cardio or Resistance Training for at Least 30 Minutes a Day, Go for a walk in nature and
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM
… [Trackback] […] Read More: beinglifestyles.com/buddha-quotes-on-love-life/ […]
It is not surprising to hear that everyone has faced this situation once in their lifetime for whatever reason. But…
Avoiding packaged and processed foods also helps in losing weight. Thanks for sharing such an informative post.
[…] “Apple Cider Vinegar” for WEIGHT LOSS & its Health benefits , Side effect […]
[…] Making good lifestyle choices will prevent all diseases […]
stay back soon
thank you so much mam
WAY OF PRESENTATION ALONG WITH NICE DATA, AMAZINGLY WRITTEN.
[…] HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE PROTEIN SMOOTHI […]
Excellent drafting… Thanks for such a informative blog. Keep it up.
[…] 9 best Indian Healthy Breakfast Recipes […]
- 8 Impressive Health Benefits of Triphala
- 8 Benefits of Golden (Turmeric) Milk| How to Make It
- 38 Buddha Quotes on Love, Life to make you better
- Benefit Of Indian SuperFood Sattu: Summer body Cooler
- Best Foods for Stress Relief in your kitchen