No one is a morning human. When some people naturally wake up refreshed and ready to go, most of the people would snooze right through our
1.Start the night before.
leave at least a two-hour gap between your bedtime meal and your last meal
2. Brush your teeth
It’s important for health reasons, but over time it will also help to send your body “go to sleep” signals
Drink water -¬One last chance to use the toilet before bed and to fill up a small glass of water. Having water bedside will help ward off requests for rain later.
3. Listen To Podcasts
the activity that will help expand your mind to solution Podcasts come in a huge variety with different topics and subjects, so you are bound to find one that interests you. .my recommendation 1.the Vishal gondwal show 2. positively unlimited podcast
1. YOU SHOULD MAKE YOUR ROOM.
• Making your room is that a successful person .
• When you return in your room at the end of the day, you come back to success
2. Hydrate, your body.
• Overnight is (hopefully) the most extended period you go without drinking water. No one is trying to get in the way of you and your coffee, but chug some water while you wait for it to brew.
• Drink at least two glass of water
• You should meditate for 15 minutes because mindfulness is so important
• Focus on breathing techniques fully oxygenate your body
Your Metabolism Won’t Boost Itself (A Morning Workout is Better Than Coffee)
• morning movement or workout help you burn calories during the actual workout
• do intense movements like calisthenics, jumping jacks, crunches, or burpees push-ups
5. Make a to-do list:
• Write your five most important task first
• Write all day work on a paper
• Make priorities according to your work
All the best guys and make your day best as you can thanks. hiteshjaisani