Here is the harsh realities of life
What are some harsh realities of life?
Here is the list of harsh realities of life
- Somebody who promises one to remain in your own life during a difficult time they will leave you
- You will see a lot of temporary friends than permanent ones.
- Nothing is irreversible, your love, your parents, your problems, your lifetime.
- Karma somehow finds a way to contact everyone.
- Nobody cares about you; they’ll are only there to fulfil their ego.
- If Facebook does not allow know about your birthday, 98% wouldn’t know if it’s your birthday.
- In any relationship, there is one who takes control and takes charge after marriage.
- If you would like to make your relatives happy, make jokes.
- Money and looks thing more then you are told. These two things garner respect, friends, social status and love of life.
- It is not”Dilwale dulhania le Jayenge” it’s”paisa wala dulhania le Jaye ge.”
- Sometimes you do your best, and things don’t end up the way you planned. It is not your fault or failure. it’s our life.
- You’re the best mirror for the people who are in your life. It means that you make people feel great about themselves.
- It sometimes takes 20 years to earn some actual thing from a four-year diploma program.
- You don’t need a degree to start a business.
- Everything has a price tag, even adore; sometimes it is expensive.
- You will find women other there that will manipulate people to do some work by their looks.
- Not many parents are good people, or good at parenting.
- If you get neglected in life, it is not due to government, parents or teachers. It’s because of you.
- Consistently prepare for unexpected job losses from the company. Always hunt for new jobs while doing the current situation.
- You are the most amazing person and type person and yet bullied by jerks.